Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This picture was taken while I was skydiving.

I am 16 this year, I enjoy doing artsy stuff, I enjoy taking pictures too! I love my family and friends and my dog Elvis a lot.

Peach Yoghurt Tapioca Jane Twitter Facebook

I sit infront of this screen,
Thinking of things to do and I dream-
Of things that come true in my head,
Hoping you could see them by fate.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
And yours truly changed here and there :D
Poem and a picture.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
I took this picture with my Olympus. I still don't know what to name it (it as in my camera) ):
Sandwich would be a nice name. Or maybe Licorice. Or maybe Alfalfa. That's it.. I'm naming it Alfalfa. SOOO, I'll be posting some of my film pictures either here or my tumblr
. Gooo check them out if you vuannnnaaa!


(The post below is yesterday's poem.)


I'm listening to good music. The reason why I called it good music is because, it seems good to me!
I wanna move to France. I really do wanna go to France so bad.

Here's a poem, I feel like writing a poem now.
I shall start it from scratch like I always do!

When I see something beautiful, (or maybe even not to anyone), I'll feel like crying,
It's the feeling I get that gives me the joy of living,
An euphoric state intoxicating my whole body, moving in and out of my veins and soul
A feeling so beautiful and precious, that you don't want to let go.

Something so good that makes you want to scream with a smile,
Which makes the silence in your mind last for awhile,
Oh beautiful, Oh beautiful,
You're something worth dying for.
Oh beautiful, Oh beautiful,
The feeling that you give me- I yearn for it even more.

I was listening to a song and watching the video at the same time, and the whole scene just looked/felt so beautiful and nice and I wanted to be there.
Beautiful seems more like a feeling to me now. I mean, the feeling something beautiful gives you is beautiful!

And, God is beautiful. That poem is for Him.


AND the ending of my poem kinda sucked though. GOODBYE and GOODNIGHT!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tattooed in me!