Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This picture was taken while I was skydiving.

I am 16 this year, I enjoy doing artsy stuff, I enjoy taking pictures too! I love my family and friends and my dog Elvis a lot.

Peach Yoghurt Tapioca Jane Twitter Facebook

I sit infront of this screen,
Thinking of things to do and I dream-
Of things that come true in my head,
Hoping you could see them by fate.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
And yours truly changed here and there :D
Poem!
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
I've been really uninspired it's depressing me. I've been quieter and much more depressed than usual! Probably because I am an infection. Still ): I'm going to create a poem to somehow inspire myself to inspire myself. YEAH!

MY BRAIN CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. Okay here goes!

[+]

A book.
A book with papers. A book with pages.
Pages with paragraphs. Paragraphs with sentences.
Sentences with words. And words worth living by.

The words in a book. Gives deep meaning to one.

There was a book she had in her hand.
Which had words flowing through her soul like a tilted hour glass filled with sand.
The words she read were better than kisses and presents of gold.
They moved in her like the wind howling "go".

OKAY I DON'T KNOW WHY MY POEM WAS ABOUT A BOOK.
Maybe because books can really be inspiring to someone!
I gtg now byebye.

I'm talking to Halili about the book we just book DID I SAY BOOK? LOL I MEAN BOOK WE JUST BOUGHT WHICH IS, Looking For Alaska!
And I'm also telling Michael about farting in water.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tattooed in me!